The Flip UltraHD Pocket Video Camera is really small (I was surprised when I unboxed it)
even so, I was truly surprised at the quality of the video but before that, you have to choose the best camera bag to be ready for everything in your travel.
We have all seen video from friends cameras and been polite about them – (without meaning it of course !)
The Flip really is The World’s Simplest HD Camcorder
It’s the video equivalent of a BOX BROWNIE (although Kodak might have something to say about that!
It’s really simple to use –
Just switch the power switch to on and then press record (it really is that simple)
What you see is what you get!
The Flip was easy to use -and so is the Flip UltraHD You’ll be copying the best HD video – up to 2 Hours of video on the 8GB memory card with the included rechargeable battery pack. You can save it to Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, your computer or play the video back on your HDTV directly from the camera.
Had a shaky video in the past?
Don’t worry about that now – this model has built-in image stabilization and incredible 720p resolution, now with double the frame rate (60 frames per second), to give you really clear steady video- without complicated settings.
Here’s the Maker chat about it :
• Press the big red button to start capturing vibrant HD video (720p / 60fps) on the super-simple user interface
• Comes with 8 GB of built-in memory, letting you capture 2 hours of HD video; no additional memory cards required
• Capture video on the go anywhere now featuring an even-slimmer design
• Power up with the included Flip Video Rechargeable Battery Pack (recharges when connected to USB); 3 lithium AAA batteries may be used as a backup power source
• Connect the built-in USB arm to your PC or Mac® to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software (collects really easily)
• Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies That’s included too!
• Share videos privately using FlipShare’s attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, Twitter™, and YouTube™
• Watch your videos on your HDTV by connecting your UltraHD to your HDTV with the Flip Video HDMI™ Micro Cable (type D) [sold separately–coming soon]
• Extend the capability of your UltraHD with Designed for Flip products, a newly expanded accessory line from Flip Video and partner companies
• Record high-quality H.264 HD videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and iTunes
• Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
• Included in package: Flip UltraHD video camera, rechargeable battery pack, wrist strap, soft protective case, user guide